Introduction Brother DCP 1610w Driver and Solve Print Unable AF Error
Brother DCP 1610w Driver – Brother DCP-1610W is a great all-in-one printer that has been built with the help of a 3.7 inch color LCD display. It comes with Wi-Fi connectivity, and hence you can easily connect it to your wireless network without any issues. It also provides support for both Windows and Mac operating systems. In this guide, we will be helping you download brother printer drivers, install and fix common Brother DCP 1610w driver issues that users often face when using this printer device.
Brother DCP 1610w Features
The printer is designed with a printing speed of 27 ppm. Other features are:
- Printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Printing capacity of 150 sheets, which can be extended to 550 sheets by installing additional trays (sold separately).
- Memory of 128 MB and print buffer memory size of 64 MB.
Brother DCP 1610w Driver Function
Brother DCP 1610w Driver is a software that allows you to print from your computer to the printer. It provides a connection between your computer and the printer, allowing you to print documents, photos or anything else you want to print.
Brother DCP 1610w Driver Windows OS Operating System Support
This driver is also compatible with the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
Brother DCP 1610w Driver Download for Windows OS
Download the driver in link below, follow the instructions to install it.
Full Driver & Software Package DOWNLOAD
Printer Driver & Scanner Driver for Local Connection DOWNLOAD
How To Install Brother DCP 1610w Driver for Windows OS
You can install the printer driver on your computer with just a few steps:
- First, download the Brother DCP 1610w Driver in above.
- After you have downloaded the driver and unzipped it, double-click on it to run the installer file.
- The installation wizard will open up and guide you through the rest of the process.
- Connect your printer to your computer via USB cable or WiFi connection if applicable (if not, connect using a USB cable).
- Wait for Windows to detect it and display “Found New Hardware” message in Device Manager window if possible. Follow instructions on screen prompts to complete installation process
Brother DCP 1610w Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
The following operating systems are supported by the driver:
macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9), OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7)
Brother DCP 1610w Driver Download for macOS
Click Download the driver on link below.
Scanner Driver (ICA) DOWNLOAD
Printer driver CUPS, BR-Script, PC-FAX DOWNLOAD
Open the downloaded file and follow instructions in below
How To Install Brother DCP 1610w Driver on macOS
- Click on this link to download the Brother DCP 1610w driver for Mac OS in above.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the prompts to install it.
- The installation will begin automatically, then restart your computer when it’s done installing!
How to Fix Print Unable AF Error of Brother DCP 1610w
To fix print unable AF error of Brother DCP 1610w, you can go to the Brother Solutions Center on their official website and download the latest driver for your printer. After downloading it, install the driver. Then reboot your computer and check if this method was successful or not. If not, then try our second solution which is given below:
You need to click on “Start” button in your computer system then navigate to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device Manager > Locate and double-click on Brother DCP 1610w> Right click on Printer and select Properties> Click on Port Settings tab and choose Standard Parallel Port (SPP) as default port setting mode> Click Apply/OK when done.
- The Brother DCP 1610w Driver for Windows OS and macOS is a printer driver that supports the operating systems of Microsoft Windows. The driver provides you with support to print and control your printer on your computer.
- Please check your system’s specifications before you install this software so that it can run smoothly on your PC without any problems or errors.
- This installation guide will help you to successfully run the program on Windows 10, 8, 7 & XP and macOS systems.
If you have any questions about the installation process Brother DCP 1610w driver or how to troubleshoot the print unable AF error, leave a comment below. We will try our best to help! Thank you for reading this article and we hope it was useful.