Introduction Brother DCP 165c Driver, Overview, Unable to Print
Brother DCP 165c driver – Brother DCP 165c is a printer that can be used for printing documents, photos and other things. It has many features that make it easy to use and convenient to use. The Brother DCP 165c driver is software that allows the printer to work properly on your computer. This article will explain how you can install the latest version of the Brother DCP 165c driver on Windows 10 operating system and macOS series operating system.
Brother DCP 165c Overview
Brother DCP 165c is a printer. It is a laser printer, and it prints in monochrome. It’s also a multi-function printer that can print, copy and scan documents.
It comes with an auto duplex feature which automatically prints on both sides of the paper, saving you time and money on printing costs. For example, if you print an A4 page from Word to print on both sides of the paper, it will only cost you half as much as it would normally do if you just printed one side of the page.
The Brother DCP 165c has Wi-Fi connectivity so that you can connect to your local network wirelessly without having cables running everywhere around your home or office space (which might also be dangerous). You could connect many computers or laptops together by using one cable rather than all those cables needed for each computer or laptop separately.
Best Features Brother DCP 165c Printer
Brother DCP-165C is an inkjet printer that can print, copy, scan and fax. The Brother DCP-165C can print up to 35 ppm (pages per minute) in black and up to 31 ppm in color. The Brother DCP-165C has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The maximum input capacity of the Brother DCP-165C is 250 sheets of paper.
The standard memory on this device is 256MB, but it may be expanded with a memory card or USB flash drive (not included). When you are done printing your documents you can remove the paper tray from inside the machine so that you don’t have to stop what you’re doing just so someone else can use their own printer!
What is Brother DCP 165c Driver Function
A driver is a piece of software that allows the operating system to communicate with the printer. Without it, you wouldn’t be able to print anything.
The driver is an important part of your computer’s communication with a printer because it controls the transfer of information between your computer and printer. When installing a printer on Windows 10, 8/8.1 or 7 operating systems, you must download and install drivers before printing anything on your Brother DCP 165c printer.
If there are no drivers installed correctly on your computer (or if they are outdated), then there may be problems when trying to install or use them in any capacity whatsoever even though they seem physically functional when inspected visually only by sight alone.
Brother DCP 165c Driver Windows OS Operating System Support
- Windows 11 (32-bit)(64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)(64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)(64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)(64-bit)
- Windows Vista. and
- Windows XP
Brother DCP 165c Driver Download for Windows OS
Full Driver & Software Package DOWNLOAD
Printer Driver & Scanner Driver for Local DOWNLOAD
How To Install Brother DCP 165c Driver for Windows OS
Download the brother printer drivers series Brother DCP 165c from the link above. Extract the .zip file and double click on setup to install.
- Download the driver in above.
- Install the printer drivers on your computer.
- Connect your Brother DCP 165c Printer to your computer with a USB cable, or via Wi-Fi if you have that feature available.
- Run the printer software and install it on your PC or laptop.
- Reboot your computer to complete the installation process.
- Go to Devices & Printers in Control Panel.
- Click Add a printer,
- then click Add a local printer.
- Choose your printer model from the list of printers that appear when you are prompted for a new network printer or IP address.
- Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your Brother DCP 165c Printer without CD/DVD drive (Printing over Ethernet).
Brother DCP 165c Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
Brother DCP-165c Driver download and Install on Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra and Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave
Brother DCP 165c Driver Download for macOS
The first thing you need to do is download the driver in below:
Printer Driver CUPS, BR-Script, PC-FAX Driver DOWNLOAD
Scanner Driver (ICA) DOWNLOAD
How To Install Brother DCP 165c Driver on macOS
- Check if your computer is compatible with the printer
- Download the driver from thelink in above
- Unzip the file and run the installer
- Follow steps on screen to complete installation
- After downloading, open the file and double-click on it to install.
- Click “Continue” twice to proceed with installation
- Click “Agree” twice if you accept Terms & Conditions
- Then click “Continue” again.
- When prompted by a message box that pops up saying that there are updates available for your system.
- Restart your computer and test printer
How to Reset brother DCP 165c Unable to Print
This is a simple guide to reset the brother DCP 165c printer. The Brother DCP-165C is a multifunction printer that prints, copies, and scans. It weighs around 20 pounds and measures 16.3 inches by 15.7 inches by 7.8 inches.
In order to reset the Brother DCP 165c printer you will need:
- A flat head screwdriver or tweezers
- A paper clip
First thing you will want to do is unplug the power source for the Brother DCP 165c printer and wait for about 4 minutes, so that it can cool down completely.
- Step 1: Plug in the power source again and push in the release button on the front of the printer until it unlocks and opens slightly.
- Step 2: Once it is open you will want to take your flat head screwdriver or tweezers and push in on each of the two plastic tabs on each side of the front panel with your hand until they pop out slightly. You can see them in picture 3 below.
- Step 3: Now turn your Brother DCP-165C upside down so that you can see inside of it. You can see how much ink is left in your Brother DCP-165C on this.
We hope you find all the information you need to install the Brother DCP 165c driver on your computer. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments section below.