Introduction Brother HL 2140 Driver for Windows OS and macOS and Fix Error Light Flashing and Toner Error.
Brother HL 2140 driver is the software that allows you to connect and use your Brother HL 2140 printer in your computers. The Brother HL 2140 printer driver is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. You can check out our website for download link of the latest version of Brother printer driver version HL 2140 printer driver.
Brother HL 2140 Features
Brother HL 2140 is a printer that can print, scan and copy documents. It has a single-pass black printing speed of up to 20 ppm (pages per minute) and color printing speed of up to 12 ppm. The maximum printing resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi.
This printer has a 150-sheet paper tray and 30 page automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning multiple pages at once and copying several pages at once.
The Brother HL 2140 allows users to print wirelessly from mobile devices with the help of AirPrint or Google Cloud Print technology.
Brother HL 2140 Driver Function
Brother HL 2140 Driver is a software that allows you to print and scan from your computer.
Brother HL2140 Printer can be used with Mac OS X 10.6 or later versions, while the support is available for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit-64bit).
Brother HL 2140 Driver Windows OS Operating System Support
Brother HL 2140 Driver Windows OS is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 11 (32-bit)(64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)(64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)(64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)(64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)(64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)(64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)(64-bit)
Brother HL 2140 Driver Download for Windows OS
- Download the Full Driver & Software Package in below.
- Click on the download link. DOWNLOAD
- Choose the correct driver based on your operating system and click next to start downloading.
- Follow instructions provided by the installer to finish installing it properly.
How To Install Brother HL 2140 Driver for Windows OS
- Download the driver from the above, visit the following link:
- Open the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions as directed by your computer to complete installation process smoothly
- After installing the driver, restart your computer.
Brother HL 2140 Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
This guide is written for the following operating systems:
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS Sierra
- MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac
- Mac Mini
- Mac Pro
Brother HL 2140 Driver Download for macOS
- Download the Printer driver for macOS here DOWNLOAD
- Click on the download button and get the driver for your PC.
- Follow instruction Install on your computer.
How To Install Brother HL 2140 Driver on macOS
To install the Brother HL 2140 driver on macOS, follow these steps:
- Download and open the installer file from the Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin installation of Brother HL 2140 driver on your Mac computer, or right-click it and select Open in Finder if you’re using a Mac with an older operating system (OS).
- Follow onscreen instructions to complete installation
How To Fix Brother HL 2140 Drum Error Light Flashing
The Brother HL 2140 printer is a popular model for home or small office use, but it does have its share of problems, like the drum light flashing error. This can be a big problem for several reasons: if the drum light is flashing, you may be worried about damaging your printer. If it’s not flashing then you may wonder what is wrong with your device. Either way, this guide will help you get through it.
Section topics: -Clean the corona wires
- Clean the corona wire brush
- Clean the mirrors
- Replace toner cartridge
- Reset drum counter
How To Fix Brother HL 2140 Printer Toner Error
If your Brother HL 2140 printer displays a toner error, don’t panic. It is easy to fix with some basic troubleshooting.
First, make sure the toner cartridge is installed correctly and tightly in the printer’s compartment. If it is still not recognized, you may need to reset the drum counter. The drum counter keeps track of how much toner has been used. Follow these instructions to reset the drum counter:
- Unplug your printer from the outlet and let it sit for 30 seconds.
- Turn on the printer using the switch on the back of the printer.
- Press and hold down the “Go” button for 3 seconds until “Drum End Soon” comes up on your LCD screen
- Continue to hold this button down while you press and release both the “Stop” and “Reset” buttons at once. After a few seconds, “Drum Count = 0” should appear on your screen.
When you see the toner error on your Brother HL 2140 printer, you know it’s time to get a new toner cartridge. The good news is that Brother makes replacement toner cartridges for this model of printer. The bad news is that they’re all over the place at different prices. So, what are the steps you need to take to get your Brother HL 2140 printer up and running again?
- Log into your wireless network.
- Go to Tools and click on “Printing Preferences.”
- Click on “Printer Toolbox” and then click on “Print Queue.”
- Select your HL 2140 printer from the list of printers and click “Remove.”
- Take out the old toner cartridge by gently pulling it straight out of the printer. Then, slide in the new one gently until it clicks into place.
- Click on “Print” in the menu bar at the top of your screen to print a test page and make sure that everything is working properly again.
In this article, we have discussed the features and specifications of Brother HL 2140 printer. We also provided a link to download the Brother HL 2140 driver for Windows OS and macOS. You can download the drivers for free from this website. If you face any problem while installing the driver or want any help regarding setup procedure, feel free comment in below.