Introduction Brother HL 6180dw Driver for Windows OS, macOS and Fix Printing Fuzzy
Brother HL 6180dw Driver is a printer driver software that is installed in your computer and direct the communication between your computer and Brother Laser Printer. If you want to install Brother HL 6180dw Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7 or macOS then you can follow this guide.
Brother HL 6180dw Features
Brother HL 6180dw is a multifunction printer, which means that it can print, scan and copy. The Brother HL 6180dw has a wireless connection and features a touchscreen display where you can easily navigate through the menu to select your preferred setting.
The Brother HL 6180dw has a fax function as well so you can use this printer for your business needs or personal use and still have access to send important documents via fax machine or by saving them into the memory of your computer so they will not be lost when you want them later on.
Brother HL 6180dw Driver Function
Brother HL 6180dw Driver is a multifunction laser printer. It’s a monochrome laser printer, and it can also print in color with the help of additional toner cartridges. This device has built-in wireless connectivity for easy printing from mobile devices, but it also has USB ports for direct connection to your computer or other peripherals.
The Brother printer driver HL 6180dw supports multiple operating systems, including Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) and Mac OS X 10.5 or later on a Mac OS X v10.6+. You can download the right drivers according to your PC’s operating system below:
Brother HL 6180dw Driver Windows OS Operating System Support
The Brother HL 6180dw Printer Drivers for Windows 10 32-bit can be downloaded from the official website of Brother. The device has a driver for Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 8 32 and 64 bit versions, Windows 7 32 and 64 bit versions.
These drivers can also be downloaded from below if you don’t have them already installed on your computer system:
Brother HL 6180dw Driver Download for Windows OS
To download the Brother HL 6180dw Driver, you can visit and get it from the link below.
Then, open the downloaded file and follow the instructions.
How To Uninstall Brother HL 6180dw Driver for Windows OS
Uninstall Brother HL 6180dw Driver for Windows OS:
- Click on the Start button.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Find Uninstall a Program and click it.
- Find Brother HL 6180dw Driver and click on Uninstall.
How To Install Brother HL 6180dw Driver for Windows OS
This article will guide you on how to download and install Brother HL 6180dw driver for Windows OS.
- Connect the printer to your computer.
- Go to Brother website, download the drivers from there above.
- Connect Brother HL 6180dw printer to your computer using USB cable.
- Open the downloaded file of Brother HL 6180dw driver and double-click or right-click on it and click on “Extract To Here”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen after clicking above command to extract the driver files.
- Click Start button, then Control Panel, Devices & Printers, Printer, Add a Printer
- There you should see your printer which you want to add, go ahead and right-click on it then click “Add Printer”. This will begin the installation process automatically (Do not worry about any warning messages that appear during this installation process).
Brother HL 6180dw Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
Brother HL 6180dw Printer driver support for Apple Mac OS X operating system. The following is the complete list of Brother HL 6180dw printer drivers supported by Apple Mac OS X operating system.
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- macOS El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
- OS X Mavericks
- OS X Mountain Lion
Brother HL 6180dw Driver Download for macOS
The Brother HL 6180dw printer driver is compatible with macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.11, and macOS 10.10 to make sure that you can print documents from your Mac computer without any issues.
You can download the drivers from here DOWNLOAD
How To Uninstall Brother HL 6180dw Driver on macOS
To uninstall the Brother HL 6180dw Driver on your Mac:
- Open the Applications folder, and then open the Utilities folder.
- Double-click Uninstaller (or just type in “uninstaller” in Spotlight search), and then click Continue when prompted by a security alert to give permission for this app to make changes on your system.
- Scroll down through all of the installed applications, select Brother HL 6180dw Driver, and then click Delete or Uninstall. Click Continue when prompted by a security alert to give permission for this app to make changes on your system; click Yes if you’re sure you want to uninstall it from your computer altogether; restart your Mac once finished uninstalling this application from both internal hard drive(s) as well as external storage devices like USB flash drives or SD cards containing photos taken with cameras connected via USB ports before disconnecting them again.
How To Install Brother HL 6180dw Driver on macOS
- Download the driver from above.
- Extract the driver file using a software like WinZip or 7-Zip.
- Open the folder where you extracted the files and run the setup file.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to install the driver.
Brother HL 6180dw Driver Download for Linux
The program will set up the scanner driver, CUPSwrapper driver, and LPR.
Driver Install Tool DOWNLOAD
How To Fix Brother HL 6180dw Printing Fuzzy
Brother HL 6180dw is a laser printer that belongs to Brother product series. It has many special features and functions that can enhance your printing experience. This printer is easy to set up and use, and it is able to provide high quality printed documents in both text and image form. However, sometimes problems occur during printing process and you might encounter some issues related to imprinting quality, paper jamming, paper feed problems, etc.
If you are facing any of the aforementioned problems while using this printer, then don’t worry. You can easily resolve all of these issues by reading this article. We have described some of the most common Brother HL 6180dw printing fuzzy problems in this article along with the possible solutions for these issues. Hope this information helps you in resolving these problems.
Your printer doesn’t seem to be printing clearly, it could be a few different things. The most common problem is dust on the glass; this is usually the case if the black ink seems to be smudged or blurry.
- It’s a simple fix: turn off the printer, open the ink cover and remove the cartridges.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe down both sides of the glass plate with a little soap and water. Wipe it dry with another cloth.
- Then, reinstall the cartridges. If that didn’t work, make sure you’re using high-quality paper, if you’re using cheaper paper, it could have a lot of recycled materials in it that can cause problems.
- Also, your printer can only print in black ink when you use plain paper; if you’re using photo paper or anything other than plain white stock, it has to print in color, so there will be no black text on your page when you print documents.
- Finally, if that didn’t work and you’re sure your paper is good quality and plain white stock, try running a cleaning cycle; this should clear out any old printing errors or gunk that may have built up inside the printer over time and will get it working smoothly again.
We hope that the Brother HL 6180dw driver download is helpful. If there are any issues with this driver, please feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will try our best to help you out.