Introduction Brother MFC J460dw Driver for Windows OS and macOS, Guide Install and Fix Problem Error
Brother MFC J460dw Driver – Brother is a brand of office equipment and supplies, including printers, fax machines, scanners, and all-in-one devices. Brother has long been known for its quality products at an affordable price. Brother MFC J460dw is a monochrome laser printer that can print up to 33 pages per minute (ppm) and has a first page out time (FPOT) of only 12 seconds. This speed will help you get what you need when you need it.
The Brother MFC J460dw is able to scan documents up to 600 dpi resolution and save them as PDFs or JPEG files on your computer or mobile device via the built-in WiFi connection. The scanner cover also acts as a second tray so that you can easily switch between printing and scanning! This printer also offers several different connectivity options including Ethernet port, wireless connectivity over Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n standards, Bluetooth 4.0 LE interface for mobile phones or tablets with Near Field Communication capability (NFC), USB 2.0 ports that allow direct printing from USB flash drives or external hard drives without using any cables at all.
Brother MFC J460dw Features
This printer has many features. Below are the main ones:
- Print Resolution (dpi): Up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Connectivity Technology: Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (802.11n 2.4GHz) and built-in 10/100 BaseT Ethernet LAN networking interface that allows you to connect with your PC or laptop without a USB cable or Wi-Fi adapter
- Printer Size: 17 x 15 x 7 inches
Brother MFC J460dw Driver Function
- Brother driver MFC J460dw function is to support the printer’s printing and scanning.
- This driver also allows users to check the status of their Brother MFC J460dw Printers.
Brother MFC J460dw Driver Windows OS Operating System Support
- Windows 11 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows vista and XP 32-bit/64-bit
Brother MFC J460dw Driver Download for Windows OS
- Download Full Driver & Software Package from here DOWNLOAD.
Check the model and operating system of your computer
- Choose the correct version of the driver for your computer
- Follow Instruction for install the driver.
How To Install Brother MFC J460dw Driver for Windows OS
- Download the driver from above Brother MFC J460dw printer for Windows OS.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions included in it to finish installing your Brother MFC J460dw printer driver on your PC or laptop successfully.
- For more information about how to install your Brother MFC J460dw driver, you can contact our support representatives at any time through online chat or phone, we will be glad to help you out with any issues that arise while installing a new version of our drivers on your computer system (Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7/7 SP1)
Brother MFC J460dw Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.14
- Mac OS X 10.15
Brother MFC J460dw Driver Download for macOS
Download the driver from here DOWNLOAD.
Scanner Driver (ICA) DOWNLOAD.
How To Install Brother MFC J460dw Driver on macOS
Brother MFC J460dw driver installation on macOS is a simple process. Follow the steps below and you will be able to install the Brother MFC J460dw driver in no time.
- First, download the Brother MFC J460dw driver for your operating system from the link above.
- Next, install the downloaded file on your computer by double-clicking it and running through its installation wizard.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable (if applicable).
- Wait for Windows or macOS to recognize it as an external device that can be used with any application program (useful if you want to print something from another program).
- Restart it when prompted to do so by the installation wizard.
Problem Error Brother mfc-j460dw Printer
How to fix brother mfc-j460dw error 48
If you’re an avid computer user, you will often come across different errors while printing files. Some of the errors are a result of different issues with your system and some are due to the absence of required drivers. Most Brother printer users have reported issue with Brother MFC-J460DW error 48. In this article, we will move through some solutions for fixing brother mfc-j460dw error 48.
The first thing you should do is to check your system for any driver or software updates. These updates can get installed automatically by Windows or can be downloaded manually from the website of Brother.
The next step is to uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers from your computer. To uninstall and reinstall the drivers, please follow these steps:
- Open Windows Control Panel and navigate to Programs > Programs and Features
- Click on the Programs menu option
- Make sure that you select View installed updates in the left panel
- Right click on the Brother MFC-J460DW Printer drivers and select Uninstall option
- When prompted that a restart is required, click on Yes button to restart the computer
- After restarting your computer open Windows Control Panel again and go to Programs > Programs and Features menu option. check ready or no.
The Brother MFC J460dw Driver will help you to print and scan your documents easily. The Brother MFC J460dw Driver also makes it possible to connect your computer with this printer wirelessly, so you can do everything from anywhere in the house.