Introduction Brother MFC495cw Driver for Window OS and macOS
Brother MFC495cw Driver – Brother MFC495cw is a monochrome laser printer that lets you print, copy, and scan your documents. The machine has an auto duplexer so you can print on both sides of the page automatically. This printer features a 250-sheet paper tray and an optional 500-sheet tray (which supports letter or legal size paper). You can add up to four individual paper trays for different types of media if needed. With this device, you can even print from mobile devices using AirPrint technology and Google Cloud Print. If you’re looking for a high quality mono laser printer that’s also lightweight and compact in size then this could be the machine for you.
Brother MFC495cw Specification
The Brother MFC495CW is a monochrome laser printer that offers a print speed of 27 pages per minute in black and 27 ppm in color. The printer offers automatic two-sided printing, scanning, and faxing capabilities with the use of its 250-sheet paper tray and 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF).
The Brother MFC495CW also supports wireless connectivity for mobile devices as well as Apple AirPrint technology for iOS devices. In addition, it has a touch screen display for intuitive operation.
Brother MFC495cw Features
- Print, copy, scan, and fax
- Print Speed: Up to 30 PPM (mono) / Up to 27 PPM (color)
- Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
Brother MFC495cw Driver Function
Brother MFC495cw Driver is a software that allows you to print documents and pictures from your computer to your printer.
Brother MFC495cw Driver is a software that allows you to scan documents and pictures from your computer to your scanner.
Brother MFC495cw Driver Windows OS Operating System Support
- Windows 11 x64/x32
- Windows 10 x64/x32
- Windows 8.1 x64/x32
- Windows 7 x64/x32
- Windows Vista x64/x32
- Windows XP x64/x32
Brother MFC495cw Driver Download for Windows OS
This driver runs on all windows OS, please download the link below:
How To Install Brother MFC495cw Driver for Windows OS
- Download and install the driver for your printer on your Windows OS.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click it to start the installation process, which is pretty easy; just follow the instructions on screen and you will be fine.
- When done with all of that, try to print something from your computer using any application that supports printing (like Word or Excel) and see if it works now!
Brother MFC495cw Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
Brother MFC495cw Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan: Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra: Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra: Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave
Brother MFC495cw Driver Download for macOS
To install the Brother MFC495cw Driver on your Mac, please follow the steps below.
- Download the driver file from the link here DOWNLOAD
- Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install this driver on your Mac OS X
How To Install Brother MFC495cw Driver for macOS
- Download the driver from the official website
- Open the file and click on “Next” to continue.
- Read the license agreement, if you accept it, then click “I Agree”.
- Follow the instructions steps by steps.
How to Solve Brother MFC495cw Not Printing
The most likely cause of your Brother MFC495cw not printing is a faulty power cable or power switch.
If you are using Mac OS, check the following:
- Make sure that the USB cable is connected properly to both your computer and your printer.
- Make sure that there are no issues with the USB port on either end of the link between your printer and computer (either at home or at work).
- Check to make sure that there are no problems with any cables connecting from one part of your home or office setup (like a router) to another (like an internet modem). If there is a problem here, try replacing it before anything else.
For Windows OS check the following:
I am not a computer expert and I do not have all the skill sets that you perhaps need. But, I learned how to fix my Brother printer in less than an hour. The first thing I did was to make sure it was turned on. I then pressed the “Go” button and selected “Utilities” and then “Printer Test Page”.
If your computer has already installed the drivers for your printer, you will see it print out a page with all kinds of text. If this wasn’t successful then try to re-install it. You may have to reboot your computer after you install the software. Then, if that didn’t work, you can try replacing the ink cartridges, unplugging and plugging back in the power cord, or resetting the printer by following these steps:
You can reset your printer by pressing and holding down two specific buttons for about 10 seconds. Use a pin or something sharp and press down on these two buttons simultaneously:
- Power button (right side of cartridge access door)
- Cancel/Reset button (left side of cartridge access door)
Once you release these buttons your printer will go through its initial start up cycle again. It will print out a test page so you know that it is.
If your Printer can’t connected to a PC, this way!
Some users complain that the printer cannot be recognized by windows when connected to a PC running Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 , Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 platforms. The first thing you need to do is to uninstall the printer driver on your PC.
To uninstall a Brother printer driver on your PC, please follow these steps:
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Double click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Brother MFC-495CW Series Printer Driver and click on the Change/Remove button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the uninstallation process.
- Install New Brother MFC495cw Driver.
If this doesn’t work, you may need to do more manual searching: first, download the latest driver from Brother’s website (it should be located under support), then move it from its default location into your system32 folder (usually located).
Hopefully, the article was able to help you to install Brother MFC495cw Driver and problem solve printer MFC495cw. You can check out our other articles on this website . Also, if you have any questions, please leave your comments below. Thanks for reading.