Introduction Brother MFC8710dw Driver for Windows OS, macOS and Fix Wifi Not Working Plus Wireless Setup
Brother MFC8710dw Driver – The Brother MFC8710dw is an all-in-one printer that can be used for printing, copying and scanning. This is a device that supports wireless and wired connections. You can connect it to your computer via USB or you can use it with a Wi-Fi connection to get it working on your device without any issues at all.
Brother MFC8710dw Features
Multifunctional printer with fax, scanner and copier, the Brother MFC8710DW is the perfect solution for your small office environment. This printer has a touchscreen LCD display that allows you to easily navigate through its features and settings. It has a 50 sheet automatic document feeder so you can quickly scan multiple documents without having to load them one at a time and it also features built-in Ethernet port which allows you to connect it directly to your network so that all of your devices can print wirelessly from anywhere inside or outside of the office.
Brother MFC8710dw Driver Function
This Brother MFC-8710DW Printer Driver is a combination of a printer, scanner, and copier. The printer can print documents with high quality. It also has an automatic duplex printing function that allows you to print on both sides of the paper automatically. You can use this feature to save paper when you only need one side of the document printed.
The scanner and copier allow you to scan documents using your computer or mobile device with ease. The scanner also comes with an automatic document feeder that allows you to load multiple pages at once so they don’t have to be fed manually one by one into the machine before scanning them all at once instead!
The fax machine allows users who do not have email accounts yet still need to communicate through traditional means such as letters or memos within their business environment where sending an email might not always work well enough given how busy some businesses get these days due
to increased competition from other companies trying hard not just maintain but actually expand their marketshare while keeping costs down too (which means sometimes there simply isn’t time left over anymore).
Brother MFC8710dw Driver Windows OS Operating System Support
Brother Printer Driver series MFC-8710DW is a software application that lets you connect your Brother Product to computers running Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, and also supports for older versions of the operating system going back to XP or 2000.
Brother MFC8710dw Driver Download for Windows OS
Brother MFC8710dw driver Full Driver & Software Package for Windows OS below:
How To Install Brother MFC8710dw for Windows OS
- Before downloading the driver in above, make sure that you have an internet connection on your PC.
- After that, go to [Brother MFC8710dw Driver Download] and download the driver for Windows OS or Mac OS according to your computer’s operating system type then choose a direct link for this file in order for it to be downloaded quickly without having issues when installing it after downloading it successfully onto your computer.
- After finishing downloading this file onto your computer’s hard drive, open its zip folder or any other folder where you have stored this file before unzipping it so as to begin installing Brother MFC8710dw printer drivers onto your PC if they are not already installed there yet.
- Follow all instructions on-screen from there until installation is complete and restart your computer
Brother MFC8710dw Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
Brother MFC8710dw Driver Download for macOS
Download the Brother MFC8710dw Printer driver DOWNLOAD
How To Install Brother MFC8710dw Driver on macOS
- Download and install the Brother MFC-8710DW driver. This step is very important.
- Open the downloaded file (for example, Brother MFC-8710DW Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.8 or later)
- Connect the printer to your computer via USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation
- Open the Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners control panel (or go to Devices and Printers).
- Select MFC-8710DW Printer from Print/Fax/Scanner/Copier devices list to begin installing Brother MFC-8710DW Printer driver on macOS:
How To Brother MFC-8710dw Wireless Setup
This guide will take you through the steps to connect a Brother MFC-8710dw printer to your wireless network. This is a multi-step process, but with each step being relatively short and simple, it won’t be long before you’re printing wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet.
- The first few steps are the same as the initial setup for using any new printer.
- Unpack your printer and make sure that all of its parts are present and in good condition. If there are any damaged pieces, contact customer service for a replacement.
- Plug in your printer’s power cord and any necessary USB cables (if applicable). Wait until your printer’s LED lights turn on and remain on. This indicates that your printer is ready to use.
- Download the free Brother iPrint&Scan here.
- Open the application and follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your home wireless network
- Connect the printer to a power source.
- Turn the printer on by pressing its power button.
- Lift open the scanner unit and load paper in with the help of a manual guide.
How To Fix Brother mfc-8710dw Printer Wifi Not Working
There are two reasons why your Brother MFC-8710DW printer is not working, and you have to fix them both to get it working again.
- First, check that the power cord is plugged into the wall outlet. This may seem like an obvious step, but if it’s unplugged or loose, your printer won’t work. Use the power switch to turn it on.
- If the LCD screen says “No Paper” and beeps four times, you need to load paper.
- Second, check that the Ethernet cable is plugged in. On your computer’s taskbar where you can view running programs, look for a window with an icon of a computer and a cord coming from it.
- Click this icon to open up your connection properties, and make sure that there’s a green check next to the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) line.
- The TCP/IP window should show “DHCP” as its status.
- if it doesn’t and instead has the IP address assigned by your router or other device, select “Obtain an IP address automatically.”
- If everything looks good here, click OK to save these settings and close this window. Next, reconnect your computer directly to your router using an Ethernet cable, this will give you a more reliable.
Brother mfc-8710dw printer is a perfect choice for your home or business. It has many advanced features Brother mfc8710dw driver, that help you print effortlessly. If you have any doubts or queries related to this article then feel free to contact us via our contact us page. Our experts will be glad to assist you with any issues related to this article.