Introduction Solve Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages
Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages – this is main problem printer, and general problem, Okay, you get blank pages when printing with my Brother printer, what can I do? You’ve been using a Brother printer for some time now and it’s working fine. One day trying to print something, but instead of getting a document on paper, it gets a blank page.
Getting blank page when I print with my Brothers printer, what can I do?
If you’re experiencing this problem, it’s likely because of the software or operating system that you’re using.
The printer itself isn’t blanking out your page—it’s actually being produced by the application. So try uninstalling and reinstalling your programs, including any updates or patches. If it doesn’t work, check to see if there’s a setting in your PC’s printer options that allows you to remove blank pages from being printed out at all.
If reinstalling programs doesn’t work either, try printing from another program on your computer just to see if this problem occurs there too (like WordPad).
The printer itself is not printing blank pages, but the blank page is being produced by the software application or operating system
The printer will print blank pages if you tell it to. The printer is not actually printing blank pages; it’s just doing what it has been told.
Most of the time, the issue is that Brother printer drivers need to be updated, which solves the problem. Sometimes it’s just a matter of selecting Print Settings rather than Printer Setup on your computer. For those who have trouble updating the driver and have looked into everything I’ve outlined above, unplugging the printer for ten minutes can sometimes do the trick. If not, then you may want to consider taking it in to get it serviced under warranty.
Article: How to Troubleshoot and Fix Brother Printer not Printing
It seems as though Brother doesn’t have any troubleshooting on the problem. The best solution is to contact tech support and let them know of the problem.
To resolve this issue, you will need to update the following software on your computer:
Check your PC for a setting that allows you to remove blank pages
It is also possible that the printer driver has an option to remove blank pages. You can check this by opening the printer properties and looking for a setting under “Maintenance.”
If you’re still unable to find the setting, try contacting your printer manufacturer or looking online for a solution.
Step 1: Open the printer properties by clicking the Windows button at the bottom left of your screen. Step 2: Select “Devices and Printers” from the menu that appears.
Print from another application to check if this problem occurs.
If you are experiencing this problem, you should print from another application to check if the problem occurs. For example, in Windows:
- Open a new Microsoft Word document and click File > Print.
- Choose your printer from the list of available printers.
- Click Properties at the bottom of the Print dialog box to open its properties window.
- In the General tab of this window, click Advanced Settings on its left pane to open its advanced settings.
- Select any setting except Print Background Images from its dropdown menu and then click OK twice (to close both windows).
To determine whether the issue is related to your particular word processing program, try printing from a different software application
If you are still unable to print from the second application, continue troubleshooting by following the steps below:
- Turn off your printer and wait for it to power down completely before turning it back on again
- Open up your printer settings by either double-clicking on the printer icon in your system tray or going into Settings > Devices & Printers > right-click on your printer name and select Printer Properties
You can fix this issue by removing the blank page in your application or by fixing your application settings
- First, check your printer driver settings. Open up the printer’s Properties dialog box and go to its settings tab. Look at each field and make sure that it matches what you have set in your applications.
- Next, check your application settings. Open up whatever program you’re using (word processor, spreadsheet program) and go to its print options dialog box and look through those fields as well. Make sure they match what you have set in the printer’s driver settings already mentioned above.
Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages Conclusion
Brother printer printing blank pages,then this may be due to a number of reasons. The very reason may be an issue with the drum unit. So, if you are facing this issue and confused about how to fix Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages, then follow the steps mentioned below and find a solution.
So to fix the problem at hand, you will have to closely examine your printer for any potential obstructions. If you’re lucky you may find a stray piece of paper or a fabric wrapped around the head. If there is something stuck in your printer take it out as soon as possible and proceed to print your pages. This should fix the problem of your Brother Printer printing blank pages.
Hopefully the Brother printer technical support team directly reaches out to you as soon as possible and can solve this issue. You will feel like an idiot that all this time, you forgot to change the printer paper settings for borderless printing.
Maybe You Like: Brother printer paper jam error
Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages #Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages #Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages #Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages