Introduction Solve Brother Printer Replace Toner Error
Brother printer Replace Toner Error – Brother Printer Problem Replace Toner Error is one of the most common issues faced by users while using Brother printer machines. This error message is displayed when you have a low toner cartridge or Drum Unit in your machine.
Are you getting a “Change Toner” warning on your Brother printer? How to fix Brother Printer Replace Toner Error? Is it possible to change the “Toner is low or out of life” indicator on a Brother printer.
Brother printers are known for good performance, clear text print quality, and long-lasting features. However, from time to time we may face some issues regarding the performance of our Brother printers.
If your Brother printer is getting a “Change toner” error message, then you’ve come to the right place. Here I will show you simple instructions to fix the Brother Printer Replace Toner Error and get your printer working perfectly again.
Follow This Step By Step Replace Drum Brother Printer Error
1. Open your Brother printer machine’s cover and remove the toner cartridge
- Open your Brother printer machine’s cover and remove the toner cartridge.
- Shake it to make sure that there are no loose parts inside it, then place it back into its proper position in the drum unit of your Brother laser printer machine.
- Close the cover of your Brother printer machine and wait for a while before printing again.
2. Shake the toner cartridge by holding both the ends and shake it very gently until you think that the toner powder has been properly redistributed inside the cartridge
- Shake the toner cartridge by holding both the ends and shake it very gently until you think that the toner powder has been properly redistributed inside the cartridge.
- Replace your printer’s toner cartridge with a new one if shaking does not fix your error code problem.
3. Now, close the cover and make sure that the drum unit and toner cartridge are placed in their proper positions
- Now, close the cover and make sure that the drum unit and toner cartridge are placed in their proper positions.
- Make sure that all the parts are in place.
- Turn off your computer and Brother Printer machine as well as unplug its power cord from the switchboard for a few minutes.
- Now reconnect the power cord back to the switchboard and start your computer, as well as restart your Brother Printer device by turning it on.
4. Reconnect your Brother printer to the same power source plug and turn its power on after two to three minutes of waiting time
If you are in a hurry and need to get your printer working right away, try this:
- First, make sure the printer is plugged into a power source.
- Then turn on the printer. After that, wait two to three minutes of waiting time.
On this step, you need to insert a test page into your Brother Printer machine and press Menu>Machine Info>Parts Life>Reset on your control panel screen to reset your printer’s Toner Counter to zero or blank.
- Press the button multiple times to reset your printer’s toner counter to zero or blank.
- If this option is available, you should see it on your control panel screen.
If you do not see this option on your machine, then it is most likely not supported by this article and we would recommend contacting Brother directly or reaching out to an independent repair shop for help with repairing the problem
Just follow the 4 steps we have mentioned above to fix the Brother Printer Replace Toner Error on your computer.
Brother Printer Replace Toner Error is a common problem faced by users and when it occurs then you will not be able to print from your Brother printer properly.
If you are also facing the same problem then you should move forward step by step and do the given methods to fix this problem and if there is still any doubt in your mind then you can contact our professionals directly and they will solve your doubts.
It is possible to get some errors when you try to change the toner in your Brother Printer. Common errors that you may get if you refill your toner cartridge are Wrong Toner Cartridge, Replace Toner, Low Toner and Print Head Error.
Maybe you need solution how to fix airlock issue Brother Printer
In this article, we have listed all the possible solutions to all these errors so that you can easily fix them yourself.
Hope you enjoy this article. If you have any questions, thoughts or suggestions, feel free to comment in the box below. If you found this article useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends or colleagues.
Maybe You Brother Printer not Responding, Follow This Way Guide Solve Brother Printer Not Responding.
Solution if you don’t know How to Fix Brother HL-2280dw Wireless Setup?
Brother Printer Replace Toner Error #Brother Printer Replace Toner Error #Brother Printer Replace Toner Error #Brother Printer Replace Toner Error #Brother Printer Replace Toner Error