Introduction Brother QL 710w Driver, Guide Wifi Setup and Communication Error
Brother QL 710w driver – Brother QL-710W is a wireless desktop printer which has auto duplex printing capability and mobile device support. The Brother QL-710w is enabled to print directly from mobile devices such as smartphones. The printer uses 2.4 GHz frequency technology for wireless connections, which makes it compatible with various operating systems including Windows and Macintosh computers (OS X 10.6 or higher versions).
Brother QL 710w Features
The Brother QL 710w is a wireless label printer that prints labels up to 2″ in width, 6″ in length, and 8 characters per second. The printer also has a maximum print speed of 4 lines of text per second. The QL-7100 series printers are compatible with the following operating systems Windows and macOS Operating System.
Brother QL 710w Driver Function
Brother QL 710w Driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with your printer. If you are using Windows operating system, then you need to install the Brother printer driver series QL 710w driver. The following instructions will guide you on how to install Brother QL 710w drivers:
Brother QL 710w Driver Windows OS Operating System Support
Brother QL 710w Driver Windows OS Operating System Support for:
- Windows 11 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit only)
Brother QL 710w Driver Download for Windows OS
Brother QL 710w Driver Download for Windows OS, find file inbelow:
Printer Driver DOWNLOAD
Printer Driver Information Cleanup Tool DOWNLOAD
Printer Setting Tool DOWNLOAD
Driver Deployment Wizard DOWNLOAD
How To Install Brother QL 710w Driver for Windows OS
- Download the driver in above.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install it.
- Connect it through USB cable and select “Yes” when asked if it’s ok that the installation process can be done automatically
- Restart your computer after installation.
This driver will work only if you have a USB cable to connect your computer and printer to each other. But in some cases, you might need additional drivers such as Brother QL 710w Driver Download for Windows OS or MacOS etc., which you can easily download from our website as well. If you already have a USB cable but still cannot detect your printer, then following these steps may help:
- Check that the yellow light on the back of your printer is illuminated during printing (if not then check power cord connection).
- Check that there is enough paper in the tray (if not then reload paper).
- Make sure that both ends of Brother QL 710w’s USB cable are plugged into their respective ports properly.
Brother QL 710w Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
- macOS High Sierra v10.13.6
- macOS Mojave v10.14
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012) –
- macOS High Sierra (v10.13)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013)
- macOS High Sierra (v10.13)
- macOS Higher more
Brother QL 710w Driver Download for macOS
Download the driver from below and install it on your computer.
Wireless Device Setup Wizard DOWNLOAD
P-touch Update Software for Mac DOWNLOAD
How To Install Brother QL 710w Driver on macOS
To start the installation process, you need to download the driver from the official website and then follow these steps:
- Open the downloaded file.
- Click “Next” until you see “Finish”.
- Restart your computer if required.
How to Setup Brother QL-710w to Wifi
- Press the WPS button on your router.
- Press the WPS button on your printer
- You may have to press and hold it for several seconds.
- Wait until the two devices are connected
- then enter a password
- if prompted and wait for them to finish connecting.
How to Setup Brother QL-710w Wifi to ipad
- Connect the Brother QL-710w to your iPad.
- Turn on your Brother QL-710w.
- Open the Settings app on your iPad and tap “General” then select “Network”.
- Scroll down until you see a list of available networks, select “Brother QL-710w”. Enter in your password if prompted.
How to Solve Brother QL-710w Communication Error
If you encounter communication error when installing the Brother QL 710w driver, there are several solutions to fix the problem.
- Click link in above to download and install the latest version of Brother QL-710w Driver.
- After installation, restart your computer and try again to connect your printer with the computer.
We’re excited to see what you can do with Brother QL 710w driver and your new Brother QL 710w printer. As always, if you have any questions about the setup process or anything else, please feel free to reach out.