Introduction Uninstall wireless Brother Printer
Uninstall wireless Brother Printer – Are you having problems uninstalling the Brother wireless printer? Well, you can delete it completely. Here is an easy tutorial that will help you remove a Brother wireless printer. All you have to do is follow the steps and your printer will be removed from your system.
What types of problems can cause the printer to malfunction? One of the most common problems with printers is that the computer does not recognize them. This can be caused by a number of different reasons but one of the most common causes of a computer not recognizing the printer is that the printer driver which translates data from your computer to printer commands and vice versa, is a problem.
Uninstall wireless Brother printer? Is it possible? Let’s read below how to do it.
Turn on the computer
- Turn on the computer
- Turn on the printer
Switch on the Brother printer.
Before you can uninstall wireless Brother printer, you need to make sure that the printer is switched on. To turn on your Brother printer, press its power button or start button. After turning on the Brother printer, go to step two
Click Start icon on the bottom left of your screen.
- Click Start icon on the bottom left of your screen.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- In the list of installed programs, choose Brother device from Manufacturers or Printers & Scanners category, then click Change/Remove button on its right side to uninstall it from your computer.
Open the Control Panel.
To uninstall Brother wireless printer, you’ll need to open the Control Panel. The Control Panel is a utility that allows you to control all the programs and features of your computer. You can access it by clicking on the Start button, then choosing Control Panel from the list of programs.
Choose ‘Uninstall a program.’
- Click on the Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features from the list of options.
- Choose Brother device from the list of installed applications, if it is not already selected by default.
- Click on the Uninstall button, as shown in Figure 3:
Select Brother device from the list of installed applications.
- Select Brother device from the list of installed applications.
- Click on the ‘Uninstall’ button.
Click on the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Click on the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- The uninstallation process is now complete and you can remove your wireless Brother printer from your device.
Uninstalling wireless Brother printer resolve print-related issues
Before uninstalling wireless Brother printer, you have to make sure that the computer is connected to the internet. Uninstalling wireless Brother printer will remove all the drivers, software and files related to the printer. It will not delete data stored in your printer like photos or documents. Follow these steps:
- Click on Start menu and search for Device Manager or Printers & Scanners. Right-click on your wireless Brother printer’s name and then click Uninstall device as shown below:
You can uninstall wireless Brother printer by following above mentioned steps.
You can uninstall wireless Brother printer by following above mentioned steps. Uninstalling wireless Brother printer resolve print-related issues and make sure that the device is up to date, if not then update it.
It is advised to uninstall the device software before moving on to other steps as this will help you solve your problem instantly.
Maybe You need Solution How do I connect Brother printer to iPhone?
Conclusion Uninstall wireless Brother Printer
By following the above steps, you can uninstall your wireless Brother printer and resolve print-related issues.
Uninstalling your wireless Brother printer is not a difficult task if you follow the steps mentioned above carefully. Even if you are a novice user, you will be able to uninstalling your wireless Brother printer in a few minutes. You can remove or reinstall the printer using the same steps.
Maybe You Need Solution For: How can you refill Brother Ink cartridges?