HP Deskjet 3512 Driver Function
HP Deskjet 3512 Driver – HP Deskjet 3512 is a multifunction printer with several useful features. Its 11.8 x 17.2 x 7.5-inch size belies its high printing and copying capability. This printer supports Mac, Windows, and Linux. This post will help you install this printer on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
HP Deskjet 3512 Printer Purchased Today? HP Deskjet 3512 Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X.
If you need HP Printer drivers series Deskjet 3512 Drivers, you’ve come to the right spot. We have a complete collection of HP Printer Drivers and guides to help you install them on your PC.
HP Deskjet 3512 Driver Download and Installation? After connecting your printer to your computer, follow these steps to set it up.
HP Deskjet 3512 Driver Windows OS Compatible:
Windows 11 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)(64-bit)
HP Deskjet 3512 Driver for Windows OS
HP Deskjet 3512 Driver for all Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
Basic Drivers for Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP Print Doctor Utility Diagnostic Tool Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
Software Firmware for Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
Software ePrint for Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
How to Install the HP Deskjet 3512 Driver for Windows OS
- First, you need to check the version of Windows on your laptop or PC and whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Then, depending on your Windows operating system and version, download the driver, basic drivers, and the other software listed above. You can do this by going to the section called “HERE.” The most recent versions of drivers and software are available to you.
- Once you’ve downloaded all the HP Drivers and updated the software you need, you’ll need to install them one by one.
- Point your laptop or PC’s cursor to the folder where the drivers and software you downloaded are stored. To start the installation process, you must double-click on the file.
- The next step is to click “OK” if your operating system shows a pop-up asking for your permission to install the driver and software. You have to click “Next” to choose where the installation folder is by default, and then the installation wizard will start by itself.
- The next step is to restart the computer. If any errors are shown by the software while the computer is starting up, you should restart the laptop or PC.
- After you restart, the system will have the new drivers. Once you have the right drivers installed, you will need to click “Start” and then “Run.” This will start a series of commands that will update all the drivers on your PC one by one. Once they are all updated, you can use the drivers and software.
HP Deskjet 3512 Driver macOS Compatible:
macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9), OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7)
HP Deskjet 3512 Driver for macOS
HP Easy Star MacOS DOWNLOAD.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3512 Driver For Mac
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the HP Deskjet 3512 Driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to drivers and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.