HP Envy 5665 Driver Function
The HP Envy 5665 driver is the required software to run Windows or Mac for the HP Envy 5665 printer. It is actually like an interpreter that performs all the interface operations between your computer and your printer.
Download and Install the HP printer drivers series HP Envy 5665 Printer Driver on your computer.
HP Envy 5665 Driver for Windows Operating System Support
Windows 11 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)(64-bit)
HP Envy 5665 Driver for Windows OS
HP Envy 5665 Drivers for all Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP ENVY 5665 Series Basic Driver Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP Smart app Window OS Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP ENVY 5665 Firmware Update Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit HERE.
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP ePrint Software Network and Wireless Connected 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
How to Install the HP Envy 5665 Driver for Windows OS
- First, check your laptop or PC’s Windows version, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Then download the driver, basic drivers, and software for your Windows OS and version. Visit the “HERE” section. You get the latest drivers and software.
- After downloading all HP Drivers and updating the software, you must install them one by one.
- Point to the downloaded drivers and software folder on your laptop or PC. To install, double-click the file.
- If your operating system prompts you, click “OK” to install the driver and software. The installation wizard starts automatically once you click “Next” to choose the installation folder.
- Rebooting is next. If software issues appear during boot, restart the laptop or PC.
- Rebooting loads the latest drivers. After installing the drivers, click “Start” and “Run”. This will initiate a series of commands to update all your PC’s drivers, one by one. The drivers and software are ready for use.
HP Envy 5665 Driver macOS System Support
macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9), OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7)
HP Envy 5665 Driver for macOS
HP Easy Star MacOS DOWNLOAD.
HP Smart App MacOS DOWNLOAD.
How to Install HP Envy 5665 Driver For Mac
- Mac users can connect the printer through USB. Position them for your printer. Disconnect USB before installing HP Envy 5665 Driver.
- After disconnecting printer and PC, install driver. Download drivers above. Enter your printer model and click start. Use HP Easy Start.
- This software helps install drivers. Download the full-featured driver and choose the suggested connection type. If your printer scans, select HP Scan or HP Easy Scan.
- Use or Print Using and choose the printer from the pop-up menu. After installing the driver, test it.
- Explore your printer’s features. It verifies printer driver installation. Make sure the printer is installed properly to work effectively with it.