HP Laserjet P1102w Driver – You’ve probably experienced a challenging installation process, issues that prevent your computer from recognizing the most recent HP drivers, and other problems that make the printer inoperable. The HP Laserjet P1102w Driver for your printer can help you get out of this issue, which is unfortunate and deserves your annoyance.
Download and install the HP Laserjet P1102w drivers for Windows and Mac. Both Windows and Mac OS X support this print driver. Get the most recent and comprehensive drivers, software, and user guides.
Find the HP Laserjet P1102w Drivers for your printer for Mac and Windows.
The HP printer driver series Laserjet P1102w Driver is a software that allows you to print and scan documents. This driver is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. The following steps will help you find the right driver for your HP printer:
Windows Operating System Compatible
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64 bit
HP Laserjet P1102w Driver For Windows and MacOS
HP Laserjet P1102w Driver and Softaware DOWNLOAD
HP Laserjet P1102w Diagnostic Tool DOWNLOAD
HP Laserjet P1102w Firmware DOWNLOAD
HP Laserjet P1102w Software-ePrint DOWNLOAD
How to install HP Laserjet P1102w Driver For Windows OS
Install the printer driver on your computer that uses Windows operating system.
- Install the printer driver on your computer that uses Windows operating system.
- Install the driver using direct connection
- Turn on the printer
- Press the “MENU” button
- Press the “OK” button
Turn on the printer.
First, make sure you have turned on your printer. If you are using a USB cable to connect your printer to a computer, first turn off both devices and then plug in the cable. After this step, check if the power source is connected properly to your device.
Press the “MENU” button.
Press the “MENU” button. This is the button with the picture of a menu. It’s located directly on your printer, and it’s very easy to find!
Press the “OK” button.
- Press the “OK” button.
The next step of the installation process will begin automatically.
- The printer will run a self-test, which may take several minutes to complete. After the test has been completed, a calibration page will print out of your printer.* When this is done, press any key on your keyboard to continue with the installation process
Press the “OK” button again.
You can now press the “OK” button to move on. If you don’t press the OK button, the installer will take you back to the previous screen.
Select the wireless settings.
Next, you need to select the wireless settings.
- Choose “Wireless Setup Wizard” from the HP Laserjet P1102w printer control panel.
- Follow the instructions provided by your printer and choose “Continue” then select a network and press “OK” to connect it to your network.
Choose “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Once the driver is successfully installed, you need to connect your printer with a wire or wirelessly. In this step, we will discuss how to connect your HP Laserjet P1102w Printer with a wire.
- The next step is to connect the power cord of your printer into an electrical outlet that is close by and then turn on your HP Laserjet P1102w Printer.
- Now, open the top cover using its handle and pull out the automatic document feeder (ADF) extension tray by pulling it toward you until it stops moving at its highest position. Then replace any jammed paper in ADF if any exists before continuing further steps below:
- Place an empty plain white A4 size sheet of paper in there and push down gently until you hear it click inside of the machine
Download the HP Laserjet P1102w driver from the correct option based on your MacOS version
|Series Mac Operating System Compatible||LINK|
|Mac OS X 10.10||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X 10.11||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X 10.12||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)||DOWNLOAD|
How to install HP Laserjet P1102w Driver For MacOS
- Unpack the HP Laserjet P1102w driver for MacOS and double-click on the .dmg file to mount it.
- After that, you need to drag the installer package into Applications folder. The installation process will start automatically after this step.
Open Apple menu () > System Preferences, click Printers & Scanners, then click Add (+).
- Open Apple menu () > System Preferences, click Printers & Scanners, then click Add (+).
- Select the HP LaserJet P1102w printer in the list of printers, and then click Continue button to download and install driver on your Mac computer
- Click Print Test Page to print a test page from your selected HP LaserJet P1102w printer
Click Default and Choose the note of Printer Software for HP Laserjet P1102w on Airport menu, then click Add to add HP Laserjet P1102w printer to Mac device.
- Click the printer name in the left pane.
- Select the correct driver from the list and click Add to add HP Laserjet P1102w printer to Mac device.
You may see a pop-up asking you to install software from HP . Click Download and Install if that’s what you like to do. If you don’t want to download or install extra software at this time, click Not now
To install the driver, follow these steps:
- Click Download and Install. You will be prompted to enter your printer’s serial number.
- In the next window, click Install Software from HP if you want to download software from HP or Cancel if you don’t want to download or install extra software at this time.
Then choose your version of OS X when you are taken back to the printer list in Printers & Scanners preferences.
Hit Add, then select the correct driver that you have downloaded earlier.