HP Officejet 5255 Driver Function
This page contains the direct download links for HP Officejet 5255 driver for Windows and Mac. In either the office or at home, the HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Printer can get the job done. In addition to printing, scanning, and copying, the HP Printer Driver Officejet 5255 Wireless Printer can also send and receive faxes.
To print, copy, and scan, you can use the HP Officejet 5255. This brand new equipment utilizes Inkjet printing technology. It can print up to 35 pages per minute in black and 34 pages per minute in color at the highest possible ISO settings. Its lightweight portability and compact 17.8 by 12 by 5.1-inch design make it an excellent choice for the workplace. Also, from any perspective, this gadget’s design is futuristic and exquisite, making it a great choice for anyone who values working in a comfortable and stylish office.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Windows OS Operating System Support
Windows 11 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)(64-bit)
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Download for Windows OS
HP Smart app Window OS DOWNLOAD
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows DOWNLOAD
HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows DOWNLOAD
How To Install HP Officejet 5255 Driver On Windows OS
- First, check your laptop or PC’s Windows version, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Download the driver, basic drivers, and software for your Windows operating system and version. Visit the “DOWNLOAD” section. You get the latest drivers and software.
- Install the HP Drivers one by one after downloading and updating the program.
- Point to the downloaded drivers and software folder on your laptop or PC. To install, double-click the file.
- If your operating system prompts you, click “OK” to install the driver and software. The installation wizard starts automatically once you click “Next” to choose the installation folder.
- Rebooting is next. If software issues appear during boot, restart the laptop or PC.
- Rebooting loads the latest drivers. After installing the drivers, click “Start” and “Run”. This will initiate a sequence of instructions to update all your PC’s drivers, one by one.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9), OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7)
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Download for macOS
HP Smart App MacOS button DOWNLOAD
HP Easy Star MacOS DOWNLOAD
HP Firmware Update DOWNLOAD
How To Install HP Officejet 5255 Driver On macOS
- Mac users can connect the printer through USB. Position them for your printer. Disconnect the USB before installing HP Printer Drivers.
- After disconnecting printer and PC, install driver. Download drivers above. Enter your printer model and click start. Use HP Easy Start.
- This software helps install drivers. Download the full-featured driver and choose the suggested connection type. If your printer scans, choose HP Scan or HP Easy Scan.
- Use or Print Using and choose the printer from the pop-up menu. After installing the driver, test it.
- Explore your printer’s features. It verifies printer driver installation. Make sure the printer is installed properly to work effectively with it.