HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Function
The HP Photosmart 5520 Printer Driver will be installed on your computer step-by-step. Before installing the HP Photosmart 5520 driver, check all computer accessories. This contains your USB cable, extra memory cards (some laptops require them), and other items like hubs. USB/cable.
Need an HP Photosmart 5520 driver for your computer? Read this article for a printer driver.
It includes 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8.1 drivers. It has the newest official Mac drivers. HP Photosmart 5520 wireless printers operate with any D945GSEJT model. If you’re confused about how to install the printer driver, these instructions are the same as for the other models in this series.
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Windows OS Operating System Support
Windows 11 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)(64-bit)
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Download for Windows OS
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP Photosmart 5520 Basic Drivers 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP Smart app Window OS 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP Photosmart 5520 Firmware Update 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP ePrint Software 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
How To Install HP Photosmart 5520 Driver On Windows OS
- First, determine whether your laptop or PC is 32-bit or 64-bit Windows.
- Download the driver, basic drivers, and software for your Windows version and operating system. Navigate to the “DOWNLOAD” area. You get the most up-to-date drivers and software.
- After downloading and upgrading the application, install the HP Drivers one by one.
- On your laptop or PC, navigate to the downloaded drivers and software folder. Double-click the file to install it.
- To install the driver and software, click “OK” if your operating system prompts you. When you click “Next” to select the installation folder, the installation wizard begins automatically.
- The next step is to reboot. Restart the laptop or PC if software problems emerge during boot.
- Rebooting installs the most recent drivers. After installing the drivers, press the “Start” and “Run” buttons. This will start a series of instructions that will update all of your PC’s drivers one by one.
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9), OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7)
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Download for macOS
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver macOS DOWNLOAD.
HP Smart App MacOS DOWNLOAD.
How To Install HP Photosmart 5520 Driver On macOS
- Mac users can connect to the printer via USB. Set them up for printing. Before installing HP Printer Driver series HP Photosmart 5520 Driver, unplug the USB cable.
- Install the driver after disconnecting the printer and the PC. Download the drivers from the links provided above. Enter your printer model and press the start button. Make use of HP Easy Start.
- This software aids in the installation of drivers. Download the complete driver and select the recommended connection type. Choose HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer can scan.
- Print or use Using the pop-up menu, select the printer. Test the driver after it has been installed.
- Investigate the features of your printer. It validates the installation of the printer driver. To work effectively with the printer, ensure that it is properly installed.