HP Photosmart C4680 Driver Function
HP Photosmart c4680 is ideal for home offices. It’s fast, reliable, and simple. Your printer can print various things and in many ways. This printer makes photo printing easy. This article covers setting up the scanner to print images and installing the HP Photosmart c4680 driver for Windows and Mac OS X.
You may be installing HP printer drivers or other devices (windows and mac). To help you locate and install the latest HP photosmart c4680 driver updates.
Your HP Photosmart c4680 Driver is incompatible. This document provides step-by-step directions for troubleshooting and installing the recommended driver versions.
Download the HP Photosmart c4680 Mac and Windows driver below.
HP Photosmart C4680 Driver Windows OS Operating System Support
Windows 11 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)(64-bit)
HP Photosmart C4680 Driver Download for Windows OS
HP Photosmart c4680 Driver windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP Smart app Window OS 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
How To Install HP Photosmart C4680 Driver On Windows OS
- Check the 32-bit or 64-bit Windows version on your laptop or computer first.
- Download the necessary software, basic drivers, and drivers for your Windows version and operating system. Click “DOWNLOAD” to access the section. You receive the most recent software and drivers.
- Once the application has been downloaded and updated, install each HP Driver individually.
- Indicate where on your laptop or PC the downloaded drivers and software are located. Double-click the file to install.
- To install the driver and software, click “OK” when your operating system prompts you to do so. As soon as you select the installation folder by clicking “Next,” the installation wizard launches automatically.
- Next is a reboot. Restart the laptop or computer if software problems arise during startup.
- New drivers are loaded during a reboot. Click “Start” and “Run” when the drivers have been installed. This will start a series of instructions that will update each driver on your PC one at a time.
HP Photosmart C4680 Driver macOS Series Operating System Support
macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9), OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7)
HP Photosmart C4680 Driver Download for macOS
HP Easy Star Driver MacOS DOWNLOAD.
Critical HP Print Driver Update DOWNLOAD.
How To Install HP Photosmart C4680 Driver On macOS
- The printer can be connected through USB for Mac users. Place them in the printer’s position. Before installing the HP Printer Drivers series HP Photosmart C4680 Driver, disconnect the USB.
- Install driver after unplugging the printer from the computer. Drivers are available above. Select start after entering your printer’s model. Implement HP Easy Start.
- This program aids in driver installation. Select the recommended connection type and download the fully functional driver. Select HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer can scan documents.
- Apply or Print Use the pop-up menu to select the printer. Test the driver after installation.
- Examine the characteristics of your printer. It confirms the installation of printer drivers. To use the printer successfully, ensure that it is installed correctly.