Guide Install HP Printer Driver
Install HP Printer Driver: The HP Printer Driver software allows you to connect your printer to the computer. The HP Printer Driver will automatically configure your printer and ensure it’s working correctly. You can also use the HP Printer Drivers to troubleshoot any issues with your printer if they arise.
How to Install HP Printer Driver on Windows OS
- Download the latest HP printer driver from their official website, then run the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to Install HP Printer Driver on your computer, select your printer model and click Next until you reach the ‘Choose Options’ screen, where you will see two options: Install software or Cancel operation (If you want to cancel at this point, please click Cancel).
- Click the Install Software button at the bottom right corner of the window; the installation process starts automatically after clicking it and takes several minutes depending on system configuration and hardware components installed in your PC/laptop/Macbook Pro etc.
HP Printer Driver Download for Windows OS
To install the HP printer driver, you need to download the latest version of your printer driver from the button below.
HP Printer Driver Series For Windows OS DOWNLOAD
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software DOWNLOAD
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows DOWNLOAD
HP Smart app Window OS DOWNLOAD
HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows DOWNLOAD
HP Universal Print Driver DOWNLOAD
Application-3rd Party Readiris Pro DOWNLOAD
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless 64bit DOWNLOAD
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless 32bit DOWNLOAD
HP Printer Driver Download for macOS
Download the latest driver from above and save it on your computer below:
HP Easy Star MacOS DOWNLOAD
HP Smart App MacOS DOWNLOAD
HP Easy Admin DOWNLOAD
Readiris Pro 16 for HP DOWNLOAD
Mac Printer Driver DOWNLOAD
Open the downloaded file and install the driver
Follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation
How to Install HP Printer Driver on macOS
Install HP Printer Driver
- Download the driver from above and double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process of the printer driver.
- Install the HP Printer Driver on macOS. Click on the “Continue” button to proceed further with the installation process of the printer driver, then select the “Agree” button if you agree to the terms & conditions mentioned in the License Agreement window that pops up after clicking on the Continue button from above step 1 or 2 (depending on whether you want to install both 32-bit or 64-bit version of your Mac OS X).
- Click on the “Install” button, which will start installing printer software onto your system drive where all other applications are installed by default in case there isn’t any different location selected for installing this application during the previous steps described above under the topic heading: Install Printer Software On Your Computer Or Laptop.
This guide helped you learn how to install HP printer driver on your computer. Please give me your ask. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to post them in the comments section below.